Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome class to EDAD 536 at Lewis & Clark College.

I hope to use this as my platform for sharing information about how I can help and support you through this class. It's my hope that it's fun, engaging and that the time flies by!

Your first assignment is to "comment" on this "post". You can respond simply or tell me what your really think! But in order to do this, you'll have to sign up for a Google account.

THEN, you will create your own blog--and it will be on this platform where you will share your thoughts and reflections each week.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this class and learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this TED.com.

    http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/johnny_lee_demos_wii_remote_hacks.html

    Hope the link still works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting me join this class tonight!

    ReplyDelete