Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pushed to limit today!

I felt I was leading you to the near frustration point with all that was presented today -- and it was only half of what I had planned! Please slow me down if I'm racing down the track too fast. Thanks for being patient and taking your time with this learning.

What I didn't tell you is that Sugata Mitra returned to the TED conference this last Fall and presented a follow up. I've posted it on the class website, but also below. (I learned how to embed this into my blog just tonight! I'll show you if you're interested. Pretty easy.)



I'll be in touch with our change of schedule. Thanks for flexing with me on Feb 22. Remember, we won't have class for sure that evening, and we're looking to use eLuminate, the web collaboration software that Gary has access to.

Have a good week and we'll be in touch, soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome experiences thus far in this course. I appreciated Monday evening on Elluminate, and it was helpful to see you demonstrate jumping into new territory. Thanks for you patience with me as well.

    ReplyDelete